Thrifty Thursday: Workout Clothes That Don't Look Like Workout Clothes

Comfortable and cute are two words that don't go together often enough in fashion.
 
I have skinny jeans, that while my vanity loves the look, my gut hates the squeeze. Those skinny jeans and the like are the clothes that send me straight from entering the front door to exiting out of the pants and changing into lounge pants at lightning speed. I'm pretty sure 20 male comics have made jokes on the subject of a woman's rush to make the drawstring pant change. 

But this thrifty outfit is so comfortable and stretchy, I literally did yoga in it earlier today. And if I actually had anywhere to be, I could totally pair it with heels to instantly dress up.

The top is a 99 Cent Sweater Sale find from Thrift Town, and the jeggings are my newish pair from Ross. The embellished Rocket Dog shoes are probably 9 years old, a super great $10 clearance find from Famous Footwear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Decorations: How to Stuff a Life-Size Michael Myers

Top 10 Tips for Packing Early for a Move

Outdoor Oasis: How to Turn a Futon into a Porch Couch