DIY Scary Movie Themed Halloween Decorations: Nightmare Before Christmas, Ghostbusters, Friday the 13th and More


This is DIY Halloween ! This is DIY Halloween!
Our DIY scary movie themed Halloween decorations will make you scream! At this house of crafty Halloween.

I am the vampire bat born of poster board and felt perching on a rectangular board nailed to a 2x4 and secured to the bench. Cover me in garbage bags and webs to decorate a stucco wall.

I am the spider with my black widow markings. Garbage bags and felt make me large and in charge of the patio bench.

We are the floating ghouls of 99 Cent Store masks and fabric scraps. Red tape makes my eyes shine and my mouth slither like a snake.


We are the tombstones of political signs of old.
Upcycling is the name of our game.


And I, Michael Myers, am the costume that keeps on giving.
Watch how I come to life with furniture foam and pool noodles.

I ain't afraid of no Ghostbusters 3D ghost with furniture foam and Duck Tape.

I am the fully poseable skeleton someone put out on the curb.
One man's trash is another man's spooky treasure.


I am the flying monster of mask, gloves and high school graduation gown.
I scare little kids and fly on a coat hanger.


We are the ghosts that fly in the wind.
Trash bags give us our otherworldly form.


And I, I am Jack the Pumpkin King.
Perhaps you've heard of me and my dog Zero?
His nose lights the sky, but, of course!



Visit the Halloween tag for more DIY Halloween decorations and costumes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Decorations: How to Stuff a Life-Size Michael Myers

Top 10 Tips for Packing Early for a Move

Outdoor Oasis: How to Turn a Futon into a Porch Couch