Patio Furniture: Mishaps and Progress

In my marriage, we have a little rule that too often gets broken: 
Laura should listen to her instincts; Aaron should heed Laura's instincts.

The first night we painted, we broke the rule.


To paint the furniture, we had to move the glass table top. Aaron laid it atop three patio cushions. I questioned whether that was really a good place for it to sit. I thought it might break, but Aaron insisted it was fine.

I should have protested a little louder: The next day I found this:


Oops. 

Sometimes things go wrong. 

But sometimes they go right, too. 

The white paint is really transforming my weathered furniture. 



Next step: The dreaded sanding of the futon.

Like this? See the finished product here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Decorations: How to Stuff a Life-Size Michael Myers

Top 10 Tips for Packing Early for a Move

Outdoor Oasis: How to Turn a Futon into a Porch Couch